Friday, June 10, 2011

mama monster & baby monster are finished!

Yay! I managed to finish my mama & baby monsters only a week after my intended due date. That's pretty good by my standards of finishing my knitted projects on time. JC seems like to like it regardless if I'm a little late in giving it to him. That's why he's awesome.

monster mama and baby holding hands

monster mama and baby in pocket

monster with jc

If you are interested, you can get all the deets on my project's ravelry page.

<3 Melissa

3 comments:

  1. What a cute monster and baby! How did you ever think to make something like that? Love the colors. Your son looks like he has fun all the time. Came over from the blog hop and now a new follower thru GFC and would love a follow back when you get a chance. Thanks and have a great day!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are so cute! Love them. (Cute pillows in the background too!)

    Thanks for linking up with Super Stalker Sunday hop. There are so many wonderful blogs participating, I hope you've found a few that you enjoy. Be sure to join us again next week!

    Your Co-Host,
    Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Melissa! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Those little monsters are so stinkin' cute - I love the little pocket!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...