Friday, July 29, 2011

picnic lunches

One of my favorite part of this summer has been surprising Charles a couple of times now with a picnic lunch. JC and I pick up a couple sandwiches and head over to Charles' job at lunch time. Charles works very close to a big park so we go over there and find a shady spot to enjoy our sandwiches.

The best part about any park is the ducks (duh). JC got to have his first real duck encounter. I was surprised that this duck let us get so close to him without any bread to entice him.

duck encounter1

duck encounter2

duck encounter

I'm pretty sure I heard JC say "duck" a couple of times. He definitely said "bird".

We also got to experience JC's new favorite activity: pointing. At everything. I think because there was so much new stuff, JC was in pointing overload.

pointing2

pointing

pointing1

You can see how much work it took to get this picture

picnic time

I love going to this park because the trees are huge and there are no shortage of geese and ducks. I'm excited to do more surprise picnic lunches this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...