Friday, March 2, 2012

fill in the blank friday

fill in the blank friday


so the baby is napping and i'm doing about a hundred thousand things and i literally (not, like actually with "stumble upon" or whatever it's called) stumbled upon a blog post by jessica that she actually linked up with lauren. and i thought i could use a little break in all the madness that is going on this week so here we are. fill in the blank friday! who knows if i'll do it again next week but i'm doing it now. yay!

1.  The highlight of my week was finally ordering my wedding dress!! i ordered it on etsy (of course) and i'm hoping i'll get it a few weeks before our wedding date. 

2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be modern and clean. this basically means that i'm afraid to commit to any sort of design aesthetic. i don't know why but we have always hesitated to actually "decorate" our house, wherever we've lived. with our home purchase coming up (VERY VERY soon guys!!!) on the horizon, i'm trying to find my/our/whatever-charles-will-agree with style. dudes, i'm so jealous of you if you have a guy who is like "whatever you want honey" because that is NOT how my guy is, at all. he has to have a say in EV-ER-Y-THING. which, i understand, buuuuuuut why can't i just put a bird on everything??

3.  My first vehicle was a 1995 chevy monte carlo. it was my dad's and he passed it along to me (thanks dad!). it was only about 11 years old when i started driving and kept it until i bought my nissan versa in 2007. we traded it in for, seriously, $500 toward my new car. i thought it was on it's last leg, but i swear i've seen MY car several times around town. i'm glad to see that someone else is giving it some love still.

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is my phone. i feel like it's permanently attached to my hand sometimes. if i'm on twitter, instagram (my username is melissajenkins), facebook, playing games, checking out pinterest or just general browsing, i am always on my phone.

5. My favorite way to waste time is my phone. goes right back to number 4. i could sit on my phone for hours and not get bored.

6. Right now I could really go for a walk. haha, we had smashburger for lunch and now i feel all bleh. hopefully jc wakes up from his nap before it gets dark, i could use a park trip.

7.  This weekend I will be somewhat busy. we are trying to decide if we want to head out to a wedding celebration on saturday after charles gets off work. we are all pretty tired of running around this week. and on sunday, charles is taking senior portraits for one of his co-worker's sons and they have invited us over for dinner afterwards.

kinda fun, right? i'm linking up with the little things we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...