Monday, November 21, 2011

november sponsor love, part one

I am so lucky to have so many awesome sponsor swap buddies this month! I am so happy that I decided to open up the blog to sponsor swaps. I got the chance to meet so many awesome ladies with their awesome blogs and gained new followers in the mean time. Here are the first round-up of sponsors for the month. Please check them out, their blogs are all lovely.

If you are interested in swapping sponsorship with me, check out this page for all the info!


livin the dream spot
{blog} {pinterest}
_________________________________________


young and restless sponsor spot
{blog} {facebook} {twitter} {pinterest}
{photography blog}
_________________________________________
a little king and i blog sponsor spot
{blog} {twitter} {facebook} {pinterest} {@sweetshawntae on instagram}
_________________________________________

Check back in a few days for more of my awesome sponsors!

1 comment:

  1. i just have to watch the third
    one and i am all set to watch Breaking Dawn :)

    everyone said it was AMAZING!
    i better not be disappointed lol

    xoxo
    Melina


    ps: did you join the secret santa love?

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...