Friday, November 4, 2011

week in iphone pics, w.25

This week had so many festivities! We started the week out by going out to dinner at one of our favorite Fatty McFatterson spots (Texas Roadhouse). Then we went to Apple Hill and hit up some pumpkin patches and ate giant cinnamon rolls. Then of course there was Halloween. We also had one of the first cool days of fall; so cool, in fact, we had to fire up the fireplace for the first time this season. I love the smell of the fireplace going. JC seemed to enjoy the fireside snuggles too.

I'm looking forward to some grown up fun tomorrow night at our friend's housewarming party. Thank the high heavens for grandparents!


collage1



collage2



collage3


{linking up with a good life and life rearranged}

3 comments:

  1. How cute! And you're right - good grandparents are a godsend. Okay, you didn't say that exactly, but I know you agree.

    I'm your newest follower. Please stop by and say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I can't wait to use our fireplace this season. Who doesn't love fireside snuggles?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I love that picture of y'all's drinks. Looks pretty tasty!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...