Thursday, December 15, 2011

december sponsor love, part one

I am so overwhelmed by the amount of lovely ladies who have agreed to swap sponsorship with me this month. I probably get about an e-mail or two a week. Because of this, I might have to stop doing sponsor highlights after this month, simply because there are too many to highlight!! I am going to try my hardest to get everyone's highlights up this month and hopefully in the months to come. These girls are awesome and each of their blogs are great. Check them out!

If you are interested in swapping sponsorship with me, check out this page for all the info!



young and restless sponsor spot
{blog} {facebook} {twitter} {pinterest}
{photography blog}
_________________________________________
a little king and i blog sponsor spot
{blog} {twitter} {facebook} {pinterest} {@sweetshawntae on instagram}
_________________________________________

the abundant life spot
{ blog } { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
________________________________________
baby in bulgaria spot
{ blog } { twitter } { pinterest }
_________________________________________

Check back throughout the month for more of my sponsors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...