Saturday, December 10, 2011

i'm still alive!

i just wanted to check in, in case anyone was worried.... no one? ok that's fine. but seriously, i'm not sure why i haven't even logged into blogger for almost an entire week. charles was home for most of the week, i had to finish my final project for my photoshop class and i've had christmas on the brain.

i'm about to go tackle the project that is my hair so that i don't have to do it in the morning. we are going to take engagement pictures tomorrow! finally! now that we've been engaged for more than a year and half! then we've got jc's bestie's first birthday party. super amped for that.

so i'll leave you with a picture of our trip last weekend to go pick out our christmas tree. i'm pretty sure it's going to be our photo for our christmas card too. our plan is to use a photo from tomorrow for our save the dates for the wedding and send both our christmas cards and save the dates together. save on postage. because we are cheap like that.

i hope everyone is having a great december! only fifteen days until christmas!!!


edited1

6 comments:

  1. Hey, that's not cheap, that's savvy. Lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting from the Super Stalker Sunday Blog Hop and followed you.
    Please visit my blog at http://dreesthings.blogspot.com/ to follow back.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cute! Your son looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh, the picture is so cute! I love all the trees in the background. And I'm sure your hair will look great for pics.

    P.s. I do the same thing with postage! Might as well save and kill two birds with one stone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable family photo! How is your photoshop class going? I have been thinking of taking one. Did you do it online?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I'm a new follower :)

    Great family photo! Your son is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...