Wednesday, September 21, 2011

september sponsor love

I've got so many awesome new sponsors this month from doing sponsor swaps. I've even got a couple more lined up for next month already! Want to get on this sponsor swap train for October? You can get more info here.

BTW, I loved making these little sponsor spots because I got to use some of my new Photoshop skillz. Check out these lovely ladies!


a little king and i blog sponsor spot
{blog} {facebook} {@sweetshawntae on instagram}






young and restless sponsor spot

{blog} {facebook} {twitter} {pinterest}




our footprints on the world spot
{blog}



livin the dream spot
{blog}{pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...