Saturday, September 24, 2011

week in iphone pics, w.19

It looks like this is becoming the new norm for my iPhone lineup for the week. Can't say I don't love it because it definitely is quicker to set up. Honestly, I've just been neglecting to take as many pictures as I usually do.

I am so excited for this week to end because it is now officially fall! Today actually felt like it too. It's supposed to rain tomorrow too, which would be really weird. Especially because we are forecast to be back in the nineties again by midweek. I wish Northern California would figure out what season it is in already. Anyway, ON WITH THE IPHONE PICS!



september 24, 2011


I know chips aren't the healthiest food choice, but JC is so cute when he eats them - I can't get enough of him laying on that couch - We visited our local zoo AKA PetsMart, checkin out the hamsters - I really want this bird - JC's Cozy Coupe! He loves it so much! - If he's not laying down on his couch, he's laying down on the coffee table - JC's new obsession, Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Triscuits - I love when Tsunami gets a haircut because she looks like Tramp from Lady and the Tramp - Tsunami helping entertain Damian - Desperately trying to catch up on my Google Reader feed, I am like a month behind on ALL of my favorite blogs - Obligatory squeezy pouch picture - And we finally got a new rug for the living room! Clearanced for only $25 at Target! Whoot whoot!

Tomorrow we are getting up bright and early (which around these parts means 9 am) and we are heading out to a craft fair. I'm super excited! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

{Linking up with a good life.}

1 comment:

  1. The rug looks pretty.. I love target! Cute pics of JC. Your local zoo LOL .. I love it. I should consider taking my kids to petco to looks at whatever animals they have in there.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...