Saturday, September 10, 2011

week in iphone pics, w.17

I sucked at taking pictures this week. My bro is in town and when my family is in town, I get a little neglectful with my blog. So I'm doing it a little different and made my lazy grid with the pictures that I did take. I got to use some of my new found Photoshop skillz today! I wasn't joking when I said I didn't know diddly squat about Photoshop. I seriously only knew how to crop an image, add text, adjust levels and resize an image. I had no clue how to make a collage. I always use Picasa but it doesn't turn out perfect. Now I can use Photoshop and make my shtuff look all fancy! Yay for school!



september 10, 2011


JC grubbin on some pizza - giving Uncle David a big ol' welcome hug - cruisin' Goodwill, I didn't find anything but Uncle David spent like $12, which is like $200 in Goodwill terms - we found this AWESOME picture at Goodwill, I love how angry the littlest kid is - JC practicing his hand stand abilities - bathtime - I went to a comic store for the first time with my bro - we had some fun at a local music store, JC carried around those drumsticks the whole time - slappin' da bass! - an awesome food truck made a special visit to the 'burbs so we got to partake in some delicious mini burgers - JC doesn't care, he will show you his belly any and everywhere - Charles and JC worked on their construction skills



Don't forget the MyMemories Digital Scrapbook Software Giveaway ends on Tuesday night! Very low entries still!

{Linking up with a good life and life rearranged.}

2 comments:

  1. You were waay better than me with the pictures this week. I only took three. The collage looks great! JC's belly shot is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you did great at taking pictures this week... i love all of them! i get neglectful of the ol' blog when family's in town too. it should be that way :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...