Monday, May 23, 2011

cake pops!

So I've had nothing but cake pops on the brain for the last couple weeks. Ever since I saw Little Miss Momma's tutorial, to be exact.

The big day finally arrived. Here are my little cake pops in waiting.


Forty-one little cake pops all in a row. Well forty cake pops all in a row, plus one little guy off to the side.


The equivalent of one or two cake pops may not have made it before this little monster got a hold of them.

So here they are, in all of their glory... the final product!



I've got to thank the fiance and his mad photog skillz for making these look super great. Because while they may not have been as pretty as the ones in the tutorial...


Baby man loved them all the same.

<3 Melissa




7 comments:

  1. Those look so good! I really need to find some time to make those! :) Thanks so much for linking up to our Super Stalker Sunday hop! I was already following on GFC and now I'm following on Twitter! Hope you'll join us again next week! Have a great day!

    April @ Mama on a Green Mission

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me on SSS, I am following you now too! And hungry for cake pops! LOL! You did a great job by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from SSS!YUM-o!!
    Cakepops are so addicting. I made them for my sisters baby shower last summer and were a huge hit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM!!!!!! I want!
    Love your blog - following you now, from Fun Tuesday Hop.

    http://www.mccormickmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Ginger
    gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm, mmm! Looks delicious.
    Hello, I am a new follower. I would love it if you would visit my blog and follow me back at Valerie @ My-2-Cents

    Thank you
    Have a blessed week!
    **THX Alexa Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...