Monday, May 30, 2011

week in iphone pics, w.3

I've been so busy with JC's party that I've hardly had a chance to check my e-mail, let alone write any blog posts. My mom and my brother came into town on Friday and I've been spending all the time that I can with them while they were here. I managed to throw this post together real quick. I promise I will post about JC's party in the next couple of days. It was so much fun! I can't believe we survived his first birthday party. I'm ready for the next one! Here's our week via iPhone.










Having fun climbing on mommy and daddy's bed, learning that cat's really love string, guitar time with daddy, and cake pop-ery.













A's vs Giants, Where's daddy going??, waiting for daddy to bring Chipotle home


















Sleepy time, enjoying an early birthday present





















At La Bou after getting his hair did














Whoa this bib is way too big, why go to the zoo when you can go to Best Buy





















Diaper time!





















Grandma Stella's here!!


















C'mon ride the train, choo choo

Linkin up with Amy at a good life, you should too everyone's doing it

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...