Friday, July 15, 2011

summertime

Oh man I have seriously been neglecting my little blog. I have a good excuse though. I've been having a lot of fun! My little sis and bro came to visit from Southern California over the weekend and we had a blasty blast. The past few days have been unseasonably cool, which is awesome because I HATE the heat. But, it kinda (just a tiny bit, almost non-existent) sucks because it's not as fun to go swimming when it's not smoldering outside. Saturday was still pretty warm so we managed to squeeze in some pool time after the fam arrived. It was so much fun, I'm not even afraid to show you pictures of myself in a bathing suit.

kimberly and jc hangin poolside

JC and his Auntie Kimberly hangin poolside

everybody in the pool

Of course the baby pool got turned into a floatation device. We are seriously lacking in pool toys, which you will see more of soon. Oh and ignore the giant pile of dirt in the background. If you ask Charles, he swears it has a purpose.

me making a shot

After a few minutes, it was apparent that JC needed a nap. So he went inside and we decided to play the ghetto-est version of street ball pool edition you've ever seen. We used JC's baby floaty disk as a hoop and the ball his cousin Marley (thanks Marley!) left behind as the basketball.

Note the concentration on my face.

kimberly taking a shot

david in the pool

This picture makes it look like my brother might be playing water street ball in the special olympics but I promise, he was better than me or my sister.

david taking a shot

Even Tsunami got in on a little pool action.

Hope everyone's having a great summer! We've got so many fairs and festivals that we are planning on partaking in during the next couple weeks, I can't wait! Neither can my belly, mmmmm garlic fries, corn dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...