Saturday, July 2, 2011

week in iphone pics, w.7

Oh man I have seriously slacked on taking pictures this week, and writing blog posts in general. I've been busy busy busy this week but I promise I have a few posts lined up for the next few days. But here's what I got so far.

saturday

Saturday was the first day of our San Francisco trip. This is Damian, JC's BFL, modeling a new Alcatraz themed onesie.

sunday2

Sunday we took the little ones to the aquarium and JC had a blasty blast. Actually, Damian really had a blasty blast, as you can see. Afterwards, we had lunch at Ghiradelli Square and we had a great view of the marina from our table.

monday

On Monday, we went to Jimboy's for lunch and JC got to check out the video games.

tuesday

Tuesday it freaking rained. In June. It was craziness. JC woke up from his nap with the most epic bedhead ever.

wednesday

I finally downloaded Instagram on Wednesday. As you can tell by this post, I lurve it. Why did I wait so long? JC helped me try it out by blowing some spit bubbles. And we had breakfast, FOR DINNER. Don't hate.

thursday

On Thursday, we met Charles for lunch. And we broke about seven codes and maybe even a law by taking this picture.

friday

Friday morning, JC got to open a belated birthday present. I completed week 1 day 2 of C25K. It's awesome. And hard. I'm really out of shape. And we went to the pet store and oogled the bunnies.

saturday 2

And today, we took some family pictures so I had to make sure I did my hurr. And JC just being cute hanging out in some comfy clothes before picture time.

Link up with Amy @ a good life. All the cool kids are doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...