Monday, October 24, 2011

october sponsor love, part one

I cannot express how much I am loving doing this sponsor swapping shenanigan. Not only am I getting new readers/followers every day, I am also being introduced to some new-to-me awesome sauce blogs. I really hope you will take the time to check out some of these lovely ladies who have decided to give my blog some love.

Are you interested in swapping sponsorship next month? Check out the info here and shoot me an e-mail at knitpurlbaby {at} gmail {dot} com. Let's talk. (you can insert an optional "coffee talk" new york accent there if you wish)




livin the dream spot
{blog} {pinterest}
_________________________________________


young and restless sponsor spot
{blog} {facebook} {twitter} {pinterest}
{photography blog}
_________________________________________
a little king and i blog sponsor spot
{blog} {twitter} {facebook} {pinterest} {@sweetshawntae on instagram}
_________________________________________

Check back in a few days for the rest of my sponsors!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your sponsor highlights! I'm always so happy to find new blogs to read - like yours! Happy Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your Buff Mama Monday updates! Hope you are doing good :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...