Sunday, October 9, 2011

week in iphone pics, w.21 and we have a winner!

Wow, I really didn't take very many pictures this week. I feel like I say this every week but I definitely fell short of how many I used to take.

I've definitely got Vegas on the brain this week. Just a few more days and we are Vegas-bound! So excited! Of course, none of these pictures showcase that buuuuut they are pretty cute.


IMG_1521

Going to the grocery store is pretty awesome because it comes with built in entertainment. Spicy!

IMG_1522

Modeling some of his new fall digs

IMG_1524

We managed to sneak in a zoo trip midweek when Charles had the day off. So much fun! We even managed to beat the rain that came down as we were leaving.

IMG_1527

This may or may not have happened while I checked my e-mail. Whoops.

IMG_1533

And JC was totally down to try on some killer shades at the Halloween store. He was not totally down with all the scary things popping up and scaring him. I really hope he's not to scared to go trick-or-treating.


And finally, we have a winner of the Burpie Bundles giveaway! Sorry it took me so long! Well, the $15 store credit goes to comment #14 Vanessa Coker! I'll be contacting you via e-mail. Thanks to everyone who entered!

{Linking up with a good life and life rearranged}

3 comments:

  1. We took Hannah to a halloween store this weekend and she was terrified of the creepy decorations. Especially the demonic babies.

    I love JC's Elmo sweatshirt. Boy clothes are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by following back

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...