Wednesday, October 12, 2011

wordless(ish) wednesday: cozy coupe

These pictures are actually from a couple weeks ago but I just got around to editing them tonight. JC received this cozy coupe for his birthday back in June but we just barely put it together last month. Although, I think he is just old enough to actually enjoy it. We still have the floorboard in it so he can't use his feet to Flintstone move it yet but we just push him around in it for now.

He loves it so much! When we are inside the house and he sees it in the backyard he points at it and says "THAT! THAT!" Since JC isn't really a fan of his stroller, I've considered using this as a means of transportation to get around the neighborhood or to the park. As soon as you put him inside of it, he starts rocking back and forth to try and move it. I don't understand how he understands how this works. But somehow, he does. When it's time to get out, I open the car door for him and he steps right out and closes the door behind him. This kid is definitely getting his driver's permit at exactly 15 years and 6 months.

I'm not quite sure of the origin of the feet driving skill.


driving with feet

super focused

vertical driving

smiley face

{Linking up with The Paper Mama,a little king and iand then, she snappedSupermomLive & Love Outloud5 Minutes for Momjenni from the blog and Baby Baby Lemon. Whew, that's a lot of linking up.}

12 comments:

  1. He looks like he's enjoying it very much. My kids have this too and used to love it at that age. Great pics Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a cute driver! I'm hoping to get one of those but in pink for my baby girl when she's old enough.

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2011/10/wordless-wednesday-fall-is-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Stopping by from the Paper Mama's Linky...)

    He is all about that car! I especially like the second pic. I can almost hear him going "Vroom Vroom!!!" (I hope it's not road rage). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks so happy in the little car!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! He looks like he is loving it!!

    *New follower on GFC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome!! Looks like you may have a future race car driver on your hands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm a new follower from the Boo Hop! :-)
    Please feel free to visit my blog and follow back at http://smartcentsreview.blogspot.com/

    How fun!!! Your lil guy looks adorable in his car! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He knows a nice ride when he sees it. I love his expressions of wonder and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!! I'm Erin from Indiana Coupon Savings. Thanks for linking up to the Happy Halloween Boo Hop. I am your newest GFC follower. If you have not already, I hope that you can hop over and follow me too. Thanks, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there. I found you thru Sheri's blog, me and my tadpole. I am very happy to have found you. FOllowing you. Love your site. We also have the cozy coupe which my daughter loves to this day. YOur son is adorable. I have a 6 month old son and 3 year old daughter. I would love if you would take a look at my site and perhaps follow. www.the-mommyhood-chronicles.com. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just read you blog hop post!!! i became a follower! Come and follow me at ruhler.blogspot.com PLZ COME

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...