Friday, October 7, 2011

restless blog hop

I'm so happy this week to be co-hosting a blog hop for the first time! The main host of this hop is one of my awesome sponsors, Christa at Young & Restless Blog. She just started the hop last week so I'm really excited to help support her and find some new blogs in the process!


young and restless


So the "rules" for this blog hop are pretty simple. It would be awesome if you could follow Christa and myself but it is not required. If you do follow me, please leave me a comment so I can follow you back! You can also pick up the official "Restless Blog Hop" button at Christa's blog if you want to help spread the word. The more people that know about it, the more participants right?

So leave a link to your blog below and check out some other bloggers who are linking up. The link list will be displayed here as well as at Young & Restless. Share the love. Everyone loves comments and followers! Have fun!

3 comments:

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...