Sunday, October 23, 2011

week in iphone pics, w.23

I pretty much sucked at taking pictures this week. I've been slowly but surely trying to catch up after being gone last weekend so taking pictures hasn't been a huge priority. It's crazy how much two days can throw off your whole sha-bang. But we did manage to have some fun this week.

This week included my twenty-sixth birthday, Charles and I's eleven year anniversary, a food truck meet up just down the street from my house, boot shopping for me, coat shopping for the little guy and lots o' family time.

There is a very real possibility that I will get a new iPhone 4S tomorrow (or very shortly thereafter, since I'm pretty sure I'll have to be put on a waiting list). I cannot even explain how excited I am about this. I have a lowly 3G (S? I don't even know) so it would be a huge step up. Anyone get one yet? Better yet, anyone get one on Sprint? I am SO tired of AT&T, it's not even funny. I love my phone but I can't make a phone call to save my life. Talk to me about it.

Here's our pictures from the week!


collage 1

collage 2

collage 3


Linking up with a good life and life rearranged!

1 comment:

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...