Tuesday, October 18, 2011

week in iphone pics, w.22

Here I am! I promise I'm still alive. I made it out of Vegas in one piece, but just barely. I finally got a free minute to sit down and go through my iPhone pictures (sans Vegas ones, those will be a later post) from last week.

If you follow me on twitter (which, by the way, you totally should), you will know about our scary moment last week when JC decided to climb out of his crib. He's fine but it was definitely very nerve scattering. So you'll see the new result of taking out JC's crib bumpers and lowering his crib to the lowest setting. I've also got some sweet moments between JC and Damian and some pictures sent by my parents while they were watching JC while we were in Vegas.


collage1

collage2

collage3

collage4

collage5

Follow me on instagram! @melissajenkins

{linking up with a good life and life rearranged}

3 comments:

  1. Love those cool jammies!! Don't you just want to snuggle him forever! Lol!!
    Love your blog.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. those dino jammies are super cute, may i ask where you got them? think Liam might need a pair. also, glad to know that someone else thinks morning coffee is absolutely necessary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Following you from a blog hop!:0)
    Hope you visit me and return the follow!

    Btw I'm having a Halloween Giveaway
    please stop by and enter and sign up
    for The Treasure Trove Tribune!:0)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...