Thursday, August 18, 2011

august sponsor love

This is my first month doing a sponsor post because I have my first sponsor! Yay! So, that being said, I wanted to give a big shout out and send lots o' love to Christa over at Young & Restless for being my blog sponsor swap buddy. Please give her some love and check out her adorable family! Here's some background on her blog by Christa herself:


Hey guys my name is Christa and i blog over at the Young&Restless blog (http://christanncox.blogspot.com). Im a random 22 year old wife to Jeff for almost 4 years, and mama to Braylee who is 2 :). On my blog you will find everything from beauty tips, recipes for yummy food, LOTS of pictures, and a alot of personal things. I blog openly about my struggles with weight loss, hypothyroidism (Hashimotos to be exact), miscarriages (ive had 2 so far), you name it, ive been though it all. I do this in hopes to touch lives vicariously through my blog and to find others going through the same thing to help me get through my tough times. So make sure you come check us out and join us in our journey of randomness and life! :)

If you have a blog and are interested in swapping sponsorships, please check out my "blog sponsor swap" page. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally interested! Funny enough I just put a sponsor swap post up today. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...