Tuesday, August 9, 2011

wordless(ish) wednesday: jc's second haircut

JC's first haircut might have been the easiest, most carefree event that I've ever witnessed. He couldn't have cared less and was generally happy even. This time, ehh, not so much.

second hair cut1


Started out a little resisting, but not too bad.

second hair cut2


Oh but that changed pretty quickly.

second hair cut3


But it was nothing a little Elmo and Katy Perry couldn't fix. What did parents do before they had smartphones???

{Linking up with The Paper Mama,a little king and i, and then, she snapped, Supermom, Live & Love Outloud, A Beautiful Mess, 5 Minutes for Mom, Parenting by Dummies, Angry Julie Monday, and Baby Baby Lemon. Whew, that's a lot of linking up.}

13 comments:

  1. aawww...poor baby! I'm just like you, I always have to lug around my iPad for those "just in case" moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I hope he got a lollipop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last one is seriously the best shot! Love it!! My little one was the same way between his first haircut and second. For a long time we had to have the babysitter cut his hair because he would scream the moment he set foot in the salon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! I have the same magic tool in my purse too! It got us through his first haircut, I highly doubt it will help the second time now that he knows what he is in for! Have a great week!

    Mindy~

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my. That looks a little painful. Glad everyone survived. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quick thinking! Sounds like Katy Perry can motivate anyone into doing anything : )!
    Cute boy!

    tksharp@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww! What a cutie! You're right - what did we do without our SmartPhones?? :)

    WW: Fun With Nigel

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol let that personality shine jc! they grow up so fast. hes just lettin him kno hes not just gonna give up that hair, which hes been working so hard on growing, without a fight.

    thank god for smart phones
    kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww Cute pictures! :) He is adorable! How old is he? like 2? I want to take my little girl (16mos) for her first haircut but her father doesn't want to. She may be too young... :/ idk..

    Your bloggy friend,
    Angie @ A Little Inspiration
    http://ourlittleinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, I'm not looking forward to haircuts. Luckily I have a girl so we won't have to worry about it as often.

    ReplyDelete
  11. braylee is almost 26 months and i still havent got her hair cut. im scared! haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so great! Lol.. we do the exact same thing when we cut Jax's hair!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...