Saturday, August 13, 2011

week in iphone pics, w.13

Lucky number 13! I can't believe I have 13 weeks of iPhone pictures documented here. I love looking back at previous weeks and seeing all the little things that happen everyday that I would otherwise forget. This week was full of nakey time, haircuts, and spontaneous dance sessions. Enjoy.


monday


Monday, we put our new ikea score together in the living room. Best. Idea. Ever. Now all of JC's toys that inevitably stay out in the living room have a place to live when we don't want to trip over singing bears and tow trucks. JC got the idea right away. My Swiffer Wet Jet came on Monday too! I was beyond stoked about this purchase and it really has changed my life. We have no carpet in our house so this makes cleaning the floors super easy. You know you're becoming domesticated when you're this excited about a freaking mop. We met up with Charles for lunch at one of our favorite Mexican digs (we have about five favorite Mexican spots). As you can see, it's one of JC's favorites too. We had some cheerios for a snack later in the day. No bowls were damaged in the making of this photograph. And we had some semi-nakey time before bathtime. JC proclaimed his freedom all over the house.


tuesday


Tuesday, I painted my nails "mint sorbet". I never paint my nails (as you can see by my accuracy) and I've never painted them this color, but I'm digging it. JC and I hit up the grocery store before we met up with Charles. JC decided it was acceptable to chew on his sunscreen while I picked up a couple of things. JC and Charles got their hair did. JC chewed on Diego and read about bugs while his dad got a haircut. And all that shopping and haircuting can seriously wear you out.


wednesday censored


Wednesday, I made "JC's eggs" for JC's breakfast. Scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, and a couple dashes of hickory smoked salt, cumin, and chili powder. It's delicious and JC loves it. Koosh ball time in new pajamas. Trying his hardest to wedge himself between the ottoman and dog couch (what, your dog doesn't have her own couch?) to get into the dog toys. Not gonna happen buddy. JC and Tsunami anxiously awaiting the arrival of Charles after work. And we had some more real nakey time before bathtime. I debated back and forth about whether or not I should censor this picture but I decided that JC should decide when (if ever, hopefully never) his bare booty should be on the internets. Trust me, it's really cute though. I can't say I won't show this picture to your first girlfriend though, JC. Sorry.


thursday


Thursday, we had time to go out to breakfast in the morning before Charles went to work. Apparently it was "Slow Jazz Thursday" at Mimi's Cafe and JC was digging it. He did his "old man dance", as I like to call it where he twists his upper body while waving his hands up in the air. He was really feeling it that morning. After breakfast, we hit up the park. We were super active in the morning which is really weird for us. The rest of the day, we were both super lazy.


friday


Friday, I had a million things to do. Actually, eighteen to be exact. That coffee helped me get most of it done. I dragged the kidlet to my least favorite place, Costco. It actually wasn't that bad. There was a time when I couldn't go there by myself without having a mini-panic attack. Now I go with a toddler like it ain't no thang. I'm proud of myself. And JC, too. He played with his bottom lip while I bought paper towels. And after a day when you're running around like mad woman, giving your kid a blueberry muffin for dinner doesn't sound like a half bad idea.

So excited, my mom and sister are coming out this weekend!! Glee movie on Sunday!!

Linking up with a good life and life rearranged.

2 comments:

  1. The haircut pic is so sweet :) And I love the nail color- so summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, love the "old man dance"! what a goofy boy :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...