Tuesday, August 23, 2011

{review} sidral mundet mexican sodas

When the good people at RocketXL contacted me about doing a review for Sidral Mundet sodas, honestly I thought it was a little random. But who am I to turn down sodas?  No one, that's who.

I'm glad I agreed because the sodas were really really good!


sidral review both sodas


I just so happened to already be making a lovely Mexican meal for my family when the sodas arrived on our doorstep. It was like it was meant to be.

The sodas come in two flavors, Original:


sidral review red soda


And Manzana Verde (Green Apple):


sidral review green soda


I love when we can get sodas from Mexico because they are made with real sugar, not high fructose corn syrup. These sodas are made from natural ingredients and taste super yummy! They even suggested that we use them as mixers but we drank them all before we could try it with alcohol! Whoops. These would be so pretty at a summer bbq or picnic. Honestly, I would just buy them for looks alone but that's how I roll.


sidral review charles thumbs up


As you can clearly see, we enjoyed both sodas. Charles and I both agreed that we liked the Original red soda better but the Green Apple was good too. Just a little bit sweeter than the Original.

If you are interested in checking out Sidral Mundet check them out on Facebook. They have a store locator so you can find out where you can get Sidral Mundet in your area.

Bottoms up!

{Disclaimer: This review as made after receiving these beverages for free. I was not expected to give a good review or any kind of review in exchange for receiving the sodas or monetary compensation. These opinions are mine and not influenced by anyone else.}

1 comment:

  1. im not a big fan of soda. but in a glass bottle? you can taste the class.
    kris

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! If you have a blog, please leave a link or your url to your blog so I can be sure to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...